You… you can’t be serious. This horse has been beaten so fucking long I don’t even think it any longer qualifies as dead anymore. It’s just fuckers going around smacking bottles of Elmers glue and bowls of kibble and bits with sticks. Do I really feel like dusting off the ol’ beaten stick to do this shit again?
Luckily for you I hate her that fucking much.
1- Raised over 20 fucking times as much money as she asked for with her kickstarter. Gave nothing back. To make videos about video games, something fucking thousands upon thousands of people do for free. Getting 160,000 dollars when she only asked for 6,000. And continues to receive more donations. And made what, like 5 vids in two years? When those who do it for free do more thorough research, have better quality videos, and make a shit ton more vids.
2- Completely lied about being a fan of video games to get people to back her. In fact she is so fucking ignorant towards the medium she doesn’t know any genres exist outside of shooters. Not to mention no fucking experience in the field whatsoever.
3- Was found to not even purchase some of the games she was criticizing. (the very thing she was asking money for.) Posting pics of just her with games, often times in the fucking store. Where you could just pick one up, snap a pic and put it back. As opposed to, oh I dunno, Some fucking receipts.
5- Has been found to make threats to herself at the same time as asking for more donations (despite getting more than 20 fucking times as much as she originally said would be necessary, and not even using the money for what she claimed to be.)
6- Disables all comments, and ratings, and fucking everything else on her videos. She makes a career out of criticism, but forbids people to do the same to her.
7- Cherry picks like its her fucking job. Which since idiots keep giving her free money to do it, I guess it literally is her job. Like with her review of Hitman, where she claimed the game was misogynistic because it allowed the player to kill women and drag their corpses around. When you can do the same fucking thing to every male character in there as well, plus strip the clothes from the male and only the male characters. And criticizing a game for using a “damsel in distress trope”, when the final boss was fucking defeated by the female character herself. Or her criticism of fallout because the game gives you a popup for killing a woman when you have high karma. Or their depiction of female sex workers. When the game does literally the exact same fucking thing for males in both regards. She tried to claim a mission in watch dogs about taking down a fucking sex trafficking ring somehow supports them. She has claimed games that penalize you for attacking random women are somehow encouraging players to do so.
So what did she do? She tricked people into giving her a shit ton of money, to partake in a hobby she doesn’t even like by her own admission, doesn’t even play half the shit she’s criticizing, cut corners in production including fucking theft, all to tell the people who do like this hobby that they’re bigots, while refusing to address criticism herself, ignores 95% of whats in a game so she can take out of context examples and paint it as misogyny, and then points to people giving her shit for all that she’s down to harm the gaming community and scam people out of money as justification. And you fucking morons keep supporting her.
She’s a fucking scam artist, playing off people insecurities towards gamings influence on immoral behavior. Which has been disproved time and time again. And just some common fucking sense would tell you that if this shit were true, with the number of people playing AAA games there would be a obvious increase in certain actions every time a game was released. Which is fucking hilarious since many of these people fucking loathedthe republican party when they tried to claim video games encourage violence and terrorism. But suddenly a feminist says the same fucking load of bullshit, and these idiots are fucking dislocating their jaws so they can swallow it faster.
Have I Mentioned How Much I Loathe Daenerys Targaryn Lately?
If not there you go
I can’t say I hate her as I do find her chapters entertaining, but keep her away from any thrones.
I heard she’s more of a brat in the books than the show.
It’s the same its just in the books shes 14 and I honestly think that makes it more bearable cause it makes sense for a teenage girl to act as she does. In the show she does the same things but shes a lot older and that makes it a bit more frustrating. Theres also the fact that the show kinda glosses over some of her fuck ups and negative traits in order to portray her as this badass dragon princess
I’ve dreamed for years on still of an old and twisted tree atop a cliff that overlooks an endless sea.
It’s branches spread out and shade all beneath it, it’s leaves a dark yet vibrant green and the bark was rough to the touch and a ruddy brown. It’s roots were thick and reached deep and at times would break out from the sides of the cliff wall. The cliff face was bare but the top was covered in a rich grass and once you moved inland you would reach a wide field of blue poppy flowers.
I would often come to this place when I was stressed and I would find a woman in a white whose face was obscured to my vision. She would speak softly to me as I would lay my head in her lap.
I wonder though if its time I outgrew this tree. It is a relic of past hopes and desires for a future that once was clear in my head but now was washing away like a painting sprayed in turpentine.
And here I am with this place in my mind that represents much of me and others and I have no idea what to do with it.
I'll try to give solid answers.
- 1) Sexuality?
- 2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- 3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
- 4) What do you think about most?
- 5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
- 6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
- 7) What's your strangest talent?
- 8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
- 9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
- 10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
- 11) Do you have any strange phobias?
- 12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
- 13) What's your religion?
- 14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
- 15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
- 16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
- 17) What was the last lie you told?
- 18) Do you believe in karma?
- 19) What does your URL mean?
- 20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
- 21) Who is your celebrity crush?
- 22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
- 23) How do you vent your anger?
- 24) Do you have a collection of anything?
- 25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
- 26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
- 27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
- 28) What's your biggest "what if"?
- 29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- 30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
- 31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
- 32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
- 33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
- 34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
- 35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
- 36) Define Art.
- 37) Do you believe in luck?
- 38) What's the weather like right now?
- 39) What time is it?
- 40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
- 41) What was the last book you read?
- 42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
- 43) Do you have any nicknames?
- 44) What was the last movie you saw?
- 45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
- 46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
- 47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
- 48) What's your sexual orientation?
- 49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
- 50) Do you believe in magic?
- 51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
- 52) What is your astrological sign?
- 53) Do you save money or spend it?
- 54) What's the last thing you purchased?
- 55) Love or lust?
- 56) In a relationship?
- 57) How many relationships have you had?
- 58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
- 59) Where were you yesterday?
- 60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
- 61) Are you wearing socks right now?
- 62) What's your favorite animal?
- 63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
- 64) Where is your best friend?
- 65) Spit or swallow?(;
- 66) What is your heritage?
- 67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
- 68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
- 69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
- 70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
- 71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
- 72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
- 73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
- 74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
- 75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
- 76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
- 77) How can I win your heart?
- 78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
- 79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
- 80) What size shoes do you wear?
- 81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
- 82) What is your favorite word?
- 83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
- 84) What is a saying you say a lot?
- 85) What's the last song you listened to?
- 86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
- 87) What is your current desktop picture?
- 88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
- 89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
- 90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
- 91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
- 92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
- 93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
- 94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
- 95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
- 96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
- 97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
- 98) Ever been on a plane?
- 99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
itscorsetscars replied to your post:cabin in the woods is going to be on soon and i’m…Funny thing, I hated it the first time I watched it, and then I picked up on all the cool tropes and deconstruction the second time and it became one of my favorites!
i was totally in love with it the first time i saw it like i love anything that can poke fun at tropes but not be totally over the top with it??? also i really love joss whedon’s writing
I loved it from the first time as well. I realized what it was doing as soon as the characters were suddenly changing personalities.